Tuesday, May 30, 2006

recouped mondays losses

My bankroll is back to pre monday levels of $430, plus I'm looking at some healthy rakeback coming in. Schweet!

I had to check myself today. I swear its like being a weed smoker and coming across a big fat sack of thats SKUNK #1 baby, and if you dont know about the skunk strain, its the BOMB. But back to my story. Its like being a weed smoker and coming across a free bud of skunk #1, but your on probation!

What am I talking about? I'm talking about my fiending for MTT over my bankroll. I saw a 15k guarantee on UB with ~120ppl at $109. I actually registered but was wait listed. In that time I came to my senses and unregistered. Only moments later to see a WSOP ME super sat running for $215. I didnt register, but damn it was hard.

For the record I used to smoke a shit load of weed when I was a heathen. I stopped smoking regularly long ago, and havent smoked in over a year even in a recreational environment. SO I have developed some self control, but its tough not to take that shot at the MTT's that I love so much.

Thats all I have for tonight, I'm crashing out so I dont have any future temptations this evening.
Good Luck to you, and thanks for reading my blog ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home