Sunday, May 28, 2006

night post

I had intended on following up on my mtt win, but now im tired. MY house has been full of kids tonight, and they wore my nerves thin. My wife babysitted a 2yr old and a 9 month old, and my daughter had a friend stay the night. Throw in my heathen son, and its been an experience. I didnt play much after my earlier win. rather watched Walk the Line. Its an alright movie, probably could have been better, but i still enjoyed watching it.

2 things about the poker.com tourney. Those things polay like a turbo IMHO, 1000 starting chips 10 min blinds and slow software make for a move or die situation quick. They do have some cool features, but I jsut found the play horrendously slow. the other thing I would like to say is, they have very fast cashouts, which I wasnt expecting. Kudos, and they didnt make me jump through any silly hoops to get my $ in my neteller acct.

So thats about all I have. I think I was able to recoup my cash game losses, I picked up a couple $'s on poker.com playing $50NL, but couldnt stand the speed. I played acouple of hands at UB and made a couple more $'s. I havent done any math at this point, and dont really care. My bankroll is now ~$430. ITs a great improvement from where I was a week ago for sure.

Playing the home game tommorrow, hopefully that will add to my br too. If not its worth the cost of addmission for the entertainment and food :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home