Saturday, May 27, 2006

more poker today than normal

I was getting killed in the csah games this morning, mostly the result of being card dead and getting sucked out on with my good hands. The result was equivalent to getting stacked twice, although I never got my whole stack in.

I was lucky enough to grind it back out but still down $27 in my cash games.

I also played a freeroll the Blogger Poker Tour. I was lucky enough to take it down! I caught a big stack when we were down 2 tables, and put the heat on.














That was good enough for $125, and a ticket to a final event. I am going to make another post later tonight, but was pretty psyched about my win and wanted to post it.

4 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on making the final, good luck in it. I hope 2nd place is sufficient for you, I plan on taking it down. :)

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Jerry said...

thanks, I am looking foward to the chance to play. 2nd place is never an option. so gl! :op

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great victory in the blogger tour.
See you in the final and good luck.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Jerry said...

thanks, good luck to you too!

I think actyper and I will let you have third ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home