Tuesday, May 23, 2006

dont have a clear mind tonight


so I cut my session rather short. This sinus infection/allergy issue is kicking my ass.

I managed to put in about 80 hands while my wife watched american idol, and the kids were in bed.

My pahud was acting all kind s of screwed up tonight. and wasnt displaying half the time. I thought I should just call it a night. I am going to catch a session of live at the bike and maybe watch a poker training video.

I flopped quad sixes tonight, and only picked up a small pot. I think the A that flopped withthem scared of the other player. He bet pot when I checked it to him. but folded to a 1/2 pot value bet on the turn.

I managed to squeak out a small profit by being patient and doing what I do. Zeke's advice helped me to remember to do what I should be doing.

Anyway, I done for the night. A friend just hit me up and is playing a $30r on paradise so I am going to rail him for a while.

my bankroll is now at
Total real money $168.33
Pending Bonus Dollars $97.47

good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home