Sunday, March 26, 2006

Hitting blanks in the BPT...

I didnt do welll in the second event of the BPT. I actaully accumulated alot of chips at one point and was in the top 10. I had position on a guy and was dealt AdKd and the flop came out low with 2 diamonds. I had him about 2/3 into the pot by the turn which was a J. I ended up betting out when he checked to me about 900 into a 1400 pot. He had ~1200 in chips and decided to make the push. I called and never filled my flush. He had TT... At this point I was down too about 1800 in chips and the blinds were 50/100. I was in late position and there was an EP limper. I was dealt Kc8c one off the button. I figured I would make the push too pick up the blinds, figuring the only hands that could call are AA, KK, QQ.

Well I was lucky enough to run head first into AA &KK. and it was a 3way allin with me being the severe underdog. I didnt improve and went out~78 of 125. I really try not to gmable like that, exspecially early in a tournament. I made a move at the wrong time, and it didnt work out.
I was messing around on UB since I only had ~$10 on there and played 2 $1 STT's. It was pretty fun actually. I ran over 1 table like a bulldozer (busted out about 7th in the other). By the time I was headus up I had 80% of the chips. My opponent caught a 4 outer for a gut shot straight, and before you knew it we were even in chips I had about a 200 chip lead. I was dealt 66 on the button, and asked her if she wanted to push. She said ok and I did. She showed AJ and caught a J on the turn. I wasnt really concered about taking the time to win it b/c I only had about 3 mins before the start of the BPT event.

My Absolute cashout went thru and I dropped $100 on VIPPoker to get ready for thursday's event. I am not sure who runs VIP or what they are a skin of yet, but there is not much traffic there.

They gave me a 100% match bonus ( I think I am still dealing with suport on that issue) so I decided to play some micro NL. They only had ` $0NL table running so I sat down at that. I also sat at a $25 NL table. AFter my 20 min session I showed a$40 profit.

I am done playing for the night, and done typing. I still want to post some opions on some of the links I have to the right but that will have to wait til later. I ended up blowing thru my $10 on UB, so now I am down to my neteller account and my $ on VIP. Depending on how things shake out with support I will play there for a minute. I will probably redposit back to absolute this week when they offer a reload bonus. I get rakeback there and the tables are relatively soft.

I am just relieved to have some breathing room in my bankroll and am hoping for some good things to happen. I may play on the $0.25 NL tables, since its never been a question of skill and more of a question of bankroll comfort. With a $440 bankroll 5% is $22, which is right in line with my guidelines.

March 26 bankroll
starting: $413.56
ending: $440.25
gain/loss : $26.69 (6.5%)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home