Monday, January 08, 2007

using up all of my bad luck

blah,,, thats how todays play went.... unbelivable

I dropped ~5 buyins at 25nl

here is a great example... well i was going to post a handhistory, but ub and their retard ass shit prevented my pahud from grabbing it. The hand went like this. 6 max, i am on button with QQ, limp utg, raise under gun+1 to 2xbb. fold, i raise to $2. sb completes for $2, everyone else folds. flop 2x5x9y. checks, i bet pot he calls. now this guy is on a short stack of about $4, the pot has about $7-$9, turn is a rag, I bet out $4, he calls, river is nothing special. he shows 25o and takes the pot!

ugly day overall. BR is down to $542.25

additionally, I have been trying to get my computers set up so that I ca do video conferencing with my wife and kids while away. I have had nothing but problems getting it set up. In fact one of my laptops is just about killed, and might possibly catch a boot soon. its drving me out of my mind!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home