Monday, December 18, 2006

feeling pretty excited about the tournaent this weekend

I'm really looking forward to the Aussie satelitte tourney.

I found out it is going to be a deep stack MTT, which makes for more skill and less luck. I would love to see extended levels too like 30 mins, but I am not holding my breath.

Crazy happenings on the interweb these days with a couple circuit players. I might as well help spread the gossip

apparently Brandi Hawbaker, of fiesta lago fame



doesnt like old man penis on her back


The next night, he [tom franklin] crawled into bed with me naked. His penis on my back, frighten me, and woke me in the middle of the night. I freaked out and spent the rest of the night in the bathroom. I crawled to sleep on the floor and used the towels as blankets. I was traumatized.
but she will take it in the ass for a satelite buyin

also, a sidenote for you gossip fiends while im at it, in the car ride back to vegas, brandi told me that she got her ex to put her in a satellite on the condition that she let him [censored] her in the ass, then she said, id rather let you do it, you want to? i pretty much lost all respect for her after she told me that


i hope Brandy gets help one day, and can stay off the pole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home