Sunday, December 03, 2006

I think this blog is closing in on the end

I have decided to end this blog sometime this month. I am going to continue to blog, but under a new blog. I am going to use my new blog to chronicle things outside of poker. Mainly just life in general.

I am going to retire this url, and all of my poker related links. I have decided to do this just b/c of recent events. The poker legislation has changed the online poker world. Online poker is moving even more into the gray area. I dont think I should outline my online activites for all to see, and I have more important things going on in my life right now than to maintain a poker related blog.

I am happy with my poker progress over the last year. I have definetly grown as a player. I have gone from a frequent depositing player, to a regular withdrawer. I have recouped all of my losses from my early days. Won a couple of tournaments, cashed high in some larger (by my standards) buyin tournaments, played in 2 of my highest buyin tournaments (550) and played multiple 215, and 109 tournaments. I have improved my NL game tremendously, refined my limit game into a steady revenue stream. I have played Live, and made many friends along the way.

I will continue to play, and work on my game as my life allows. I truely enjoy this game that we play, and the challenges it presents, and the rewards that come studying and improving my skills.

In closing I want to send a shout out to eric, titan, zeke, and ashley. Thanks guys for chatting about poker, life, and everything else that came up.

godspeed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home