Monday, October 30, 2006

time for a little brag post

I deposited $60 onto doylesroom 12 days ago, basically so i could check it out and take advantage of the free bounty tournament.

I have put in 3,019 hands of holdem, 1-$5 STT (first), a couple of of $1-$5 HU matches (probably even), a couple of very short sessions at :low limit PLO8, OM8, fixed stud & stud and HL Stud8, and donated at badugi. with the exception of 2-3 session I have single tabled all this play.

Tonight after clearing my bonus, I am at $603.xx. These tables are incredibly soft! i just cant describe it. fishcakes deep, if you can spot them, and get over the inevidible suckouts without going on tilt, its a gold mine!

I'm debating if i want to move some of my $ back to UB where i am getting rakeback, or if i should keep on playing at doylesroom.

thats the end of my brag post, hopefully i can keep the momentum going.

If you want to try Doylesroom please use my link! I get $25 for refering friends, not much but I will split it with you and transfer you $15 via stars or neteller. You must get 10,000 AP's, and deposit at least $50. You get a free bounty tournament that earns 500 fpps, and the other fpp's are awarded 100 per stt/mtt fee, or 1 per penny of rake. they accumulate fast! they also have a ton of freerolls that you can buy in with APs.

here is the link if you signup leave me a response on here with your email (i wont make your post public) and I will send you an email to find out how you want transfer.

gl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home