Saturday, December 16, 2006

WEll I finished 3rd in the BPT

Coincidently, I finished 3rd for the seson qualifying too.

I ended up busting out Quackpot, I feel kinda bad about it, b/c after all was said and done, he finished 22nd for qualifying. On the other hand, he is a tough opponent, so I'm glad I wont have to face him in the final.

I'm pretty excited about playing the final next week, and owe it to the guys at poker.com to continue my blog should I qualify for the Aussie Million.

Poker.com has show to be a very respectable company, and demostrated several times to me that they are above par. They dont have as much traffic as some of the other sites, but they are very trustworthy and run some excellent promotions. I encourage anyone who hasnt played their to give them a shot.

3 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Blogger cerberi said...

congrats on securing your seat in the final and gl

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger actyper said...

Congrats! Hope you make it to Aussieland!!!

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Jerry said...

thanks :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home