Monday, August 14, 2006

You may notice some changes

I had originally considered abandonding this blog. I ran like shit again, and killed my bankroll. I got mixed up in playing some mddle limit Stud H/L (4/8)and played a couple of $50 & $100 MTT's. As a result I ran my bankroll down to nada.

It sucked, its the first time I have gone broke this year. Not completely broke b/c I had a small rakeback payment coming, but broke at the moment.

I redeposited $48 and set out to rebuild and actually follow bankroll management, once I had a working bankroll that is.

I setup a new blog at purechaospoker.blogspot.com. I was posting each of my STT results. Apparently blogger took this as a sign that my blog was a spam blog. First they made me use character recognition with each post, and then the suspended my account all together.

I was working on redesigning my blog template and carried over the changes I have made so far. I still have alot more changes in mind, but need to find the time to implement them.

I am pretty embarrassed that I went BUSTO due to my poor bankroll management. Even though the web is an annonymous forum, I feel that I have let myself down.

I am goign to go slow and steady from here on out, and keep a handle on my irrational bankroll management problems.

I have (or will be carrying over the significant posts from my other blog and then I am going to ditch it, or only use it to post individual game summaries if they reinstate it.

As of today my bankroll is back to $120 and I moving forward.

1 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe switch to wordpress.com. I think you can switch all your posts over from blogger pretty easy. Sorry to hear about the bankroll and good luck on your comeback.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home