Tuesday, May 09, 2006

ok look out for the T-I-L-T

god I had a horrible session tonight.

I lost $60 at a 6max table.

dumped out in 69th in a $109 MTT, even though i told my self i wouldnt play any for a while. The sick part was I was playing great and lost it.... I think the tourney started with ~180, 4 hands before I busted I was in about 20th place.

Then I decide to sit at a HU NL table, and lost $100 and the player I was playing bounced. Shitty.... I sat at another table but after playing a couple of hands I found myself being weak, and steaming.

Actually after looking at my chart my losses werent that huge, but still sucked. I recouped my earlier losses from the hit and runner, I shoud have bailed on him, but after losing a couple of big hands it brought me back in the hole.

HA Double edit: I had my original graph set up wrong and it was total losses from yesterday and today. now the shit looks bad.... and unlike below I did figure out my bankroll, its down to about $300 and now I am going to drink 2 beerS!

I did step down, but didnt feel like that was enough.

Anyway, I decided it best to quit playing and come back in a better frame of mind tommorrow.

Here is the shitty results + a $109 loss for the MTT (man I love playing bigger buyin tourneys!, the play is a lot better IMHO)

I am going to chalk it up to the game and drink a beer. I figure I'm better off coming back another day.

I dont know what the total affect on my bankroll was, but I have a feeling I will be back playing $25NL for a week or so.

2 tears in a bucket!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home