Wednesday, May 10, 2006

move along people nothing to see here....

No rubber necking, looking at the train wreck. In other words I have compounded my bankroll management fallacies. God maybe deep down I like it in some sick and twisted way.

Well its time for me to tuck tail and play donkey poker again. I am not down to a critical bankroll level, and have to step down, way down. At least in terms of level of play. I will be playing the $10NL tables for a while, my bankroll is down to just under $200.

It sucks, I know the $109 was obviously a bad move, but the other $300 was a klck in the nuts.

I played $25NL tonight and got sucked out on severely. I couldnt win a hand no matter how I played it.

O well, maybe I will play low level hu sitngo;s for a while.

later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home