Tuesday, March 28, 2006

blankety, blank, blank

not much else to say.

blanked out in the $3r I played tonight on stars, I was only in for 3 rebuys and 1 addon. Had the misfortune of running QQ into KK that was protected by a big stack in the top 5%. He turned a K and it was ova... I didnt make it 20min past the rebuy. I then signed up for a $10 freezeout, and got bluffed off a hand. then I was short stacked. tried to run with QTs and the bb woke up with QQ. Flopped the gutshot, but didnt complete it.

I'm not going to play anymore tonight. I'm just not feeling it. I think I will take off tommorrow. If I do take a shot tommorrow, it will be in the party WSOP freeroll qualifiers. On Thursday I have the BPT Event #3 to play. It will probably be a small field. I am guessing about 200. Nothing compared to the 2k in the $3r I just played.

I have assessed my bankroll. and after leaving $55 spread around for 5 BPT event buyins, I have $216.04. UUUUHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... but I will work with it. I am just going to implement a bankroll building strategy. take down a couple cashes in some of my BPT tourneys, and move on. I have some freerolls coming up with good prize pools too, so that might give me another boost. Hell I did it once this week, maybe lightining will strike again.

If any of you listen to Cardplayers "the circuit" there are 2 new shows up.

March 28 bankroll.
current - $216.04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home