Tuesday, March 28, 2006

bad news for me tonight...

ran like shit on FTP, and ended up going thru over $100, after playing some full ring $25NL, and some short handed $10NL. I also paid back a friend that loaned me $11 on FTP, and registered for the BPT event there.

I left $33 on VIP to play the BPT events there.

I plan on playing a couple small MTT on FTP, but am going to stay away from their cash games.

I am going ot transfer some money onto stars to play some of their low buyin sats, and put the rest of my $ on absolute later this week.

Other than that I am calling it a night. I couldnt catch a hand if I paid off someone...

Anyway I didnt do the math but minus my buyins my BR is about $250.... pretty ugly.... but tommorrow is another day. I think I will focus on 1 MTT, and see if I cant do something with it. Stars is running some $4 180's maybe I will take a shot at one of those...

thats all...

2 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried the Party Speed $20 sngs? Having absolute no problem with those, and take up about 1/2hr of your time. Still a lot of crazies there that you can double off early, or let them take each other out.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Jerry said...

I dont really play on party much. Right now I dont feel comfortale with my bankroll playing $20 buyin's. When I get back up to $500 I will take a shot at one.
I've actually never played a party step either, if I can free up some $ I might deposit on party and take a shot at those.

Thanks for reading my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home