Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My loss last night.

I thought about it a little last night after I played and I think I was really steaming, and as a result tilted off some cash.

I had the sense to step down a level, but not quit playing. So while I cut my losses a little, I didnt step away like I should.

If I play tonight, I am going to play right. I would like to take a shot a at a couple STT & MTT's again since my BR is a little healthier. Definetly not he $33's and $55's that I left on before I destroyed my bankroll. But probably something in the $3-$10 range.

I have had success at the $3r & $5r on stars in the past, and am thinking a bout taking a shot there.

I dont think I am going to play on UB until they finish there affiliate "upgrade". After tonight I will have $ on the sites and ready to go for all scheduled BPT events. I am hoping to make a solid showing in one of the events, and boost the bankroll.

I started thinking about the BPT WSOP seat added events, and am not sure I will be able to play the WSOP or those side games if I do win. My wife is due with our baby around the last wek of august, and it will be dependant upon her health around that time if I can go.

I still havent completely counted my bankroll and assessed the total damage for yesterday, but I am going to have to face my demons later and come up with a damage control plan.

Regarding my rant about VIP Poker, I was just pissed that they wasted my time dealing with the bonus issue. If they would have had a clear statement in the first place, I wouldnt have ever bothered. Instead I spent probably 1-2 hours jacking with them. time wasted. I cashed out $7 more than I deposited on their site, and left enough for the BPT events ($33) so I guess I cant be too pissed. There bonus is still crap though. And when I cashed out they jacked me for a quarter :-p I'm sure its still in my account, but not much use for it there. It's be better sitting in my neteller account, not accruing interest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home