Sunday, October 08, 2006

My football picks

This week I decided to fade some of the favorites. you can view consensus picks at wagerline.com

I took

CHI/BUF +34.5 WIN
TENN +17 at IN WIN
KC at ARI ML LOSS
NYJ at JAGS-7 WIN
NYJ/JACK +38.5 WIN
DAL at PHI evenWIN
KC/ARI -40 LOSS
BAL at DEN -4

EDIT TO ADD SUN NIGHT
PITT ML
@ SDLOSS
2 team parlay
PITT+3 @SD
LOSS
PITT/SD +37

All the bets are for 1 unit EXCEPT the baltimore denver game(edit I also added 1.5units to PHI YAY!!), which is a proposition bet. $100 no lose bet on Denver. I had planned on making this pick anyways so this just adds some gravy :-) You might still have time to take it too. If you do please use my refer a friend link below.

Exlcuding parlays I am 7-3 for the season, I hope I can keep it up. So far my CHI/BUF and TENN bets are looking good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home