Saturday, October 07, 2006

A dissapointing finish to the 2nd Blogger Poker Tour

I took 9th when my Q high flush ran into the A high flush. I was drawing to 1 out hoping to catch the straight flush.

Didnt happen. I was the second chip stack and was in the pot with the chip leader. The guy who got my chips went on to win. Congrats Natsdad!

It was a good time. I hadnt played a MTT in 2 weeks, and it reminded me of how much I enjoy them. I wish my schedule and responsibilies were more forgiving and would allow me to play tournaments a little more often.

I did notice that the play seemed a little more solid than previous events. I didnt see any blatant donkey plays, and for the most part think people took the tournament pretty seriously. There is a serious prize on the line at the end of the series, hopefully I will be in contention for a trip to the Aussie Millions.

I would like to note that a new LAG reared his head tonight. The one and only Pokerrind333 made some very aggro plays, and played well.

Congrats to all the players who made it to the final table. I hope to see you all finish behind me during the next event.

Good Luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home